cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements
Sign up to give us feedback through surveys and/or product test sessions to improve the brands you love!

Sports Community Contest 10 (Oct 22, 2018 - Nov 19, 2018)

When will Baldwin be eligible for IR?

SOLVED
Highlighted
'Hoo Recruit

When will Baldwin be eligible for IR?

He's already been ruled out for at least a couple of weeks. Why can't I put him in my IR slot already?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Trusted 'Hoo Helper

Re: When will Baldwin be eligible for IR?

OUT?  If he is ruled Out then he can be moved to the IR slot.  Click on his box and if you have an IR position he can be put there.  It isn't automagic.  And dooouuuble check his statis.  Questionable is not Out.  

11 REPLIES
Trusted 'Hoo Helper

OUT?  If he is ruled Out then he can be moved to the IR slot.  Click on his box and if you have an IR position he can be put there.  It isn't automagic.  And dooouuuble check his statis.  Questionable is not Out.  

Trusted 'Hoo Helper

"Doubtful" doesn't qualify for IR either Smiley Happy

Established 'Hoo

The problem is he’s out but listed as doubtful incorrectly. Shm at Yahoo
Sports Pro All-star

'Hoo Helper

The shame is on Pete Carroll for having him listed as "Doubtful" when we all know he's not playing this week and probably not next week either.  But then he doesn't care about your fantasy team.

Trusted 'Hoo Helper

Yes don't blame Yahoo ( this time lol ) status of players is in the cntrol of the individual teams and many coaches like to 'play' the injury reports to one extreme or the other.  

Established 'Hoo

That’s my point though. Why wait for the team? Change the rule that says they have to wait for the team. He’s obviously out.
Sports Pro All-star

@MattMan035

Yahoo follows the same process in all 4 fantasy team sports.

I would not expect them to change their process.

Established 'Hoo

It’s a buisness. The other platforms are Yahoos competition. Why would it not improve and give itself a competitive advantage?