cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements
Sign up to give us feedback through surveys and/or product test sessions to improve the brands you love!

Waiver Claim Priority Error

SOLVED
Highlighted
'Hoo Recruit

Waiver Claim Priority Error

Was notified this morning that my waiver claim was unsuccessful due to another manager making claim with higher priority.  This is in error, as I am in 4th place and manager that was sucessful is in first place with a lower priority.  He received all the waiver claims this am.  4 I believe and no other team was sucessful.

4 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Sports Pro All-star

Re: Waiver Claim Priority Error

@bashergp

The waiver priority you are seeing now in your league is AFTER the waiver run from last night.

Teams that had successful waiver claims will now have a lower priority if they had a successful waiver claim.

If your league setting is Reverse order of standings, the worst team will get ALL their waiver claims processed before the next team gets their first claim processed.

Sports Pro All-star

@bashergp

What system is your league using for waivers? Continual rolling list, Reverse order of standings or weekly rolling list based on standings?

What shows up in the Waiver Bids column in the Recent Transactions section on the League page?
Sports Pro All-star

@bashergp

With the setting of continual rolling list, the standings of the teams are not considered.

At the beginning of the season, just after the draft, you start with an intial waiver priority order.  That order changes every time a manager makes a successful waiver claim.

It does not reset during the season.

Sports Pro All-star

@Forty-Four

Post your league number and make it publicly viewable.

Also, ID the 2 teams in question and the player involved.
7 REPLIES
Sports Pro All-star

@bashergp

The waiver priority you are seeing now in your league is AFTER the waiver run from last night.

Teams that had successful waiver claims will now have a lower priority if they had a successful waiver claim.

If your league setting is Reverse order of standings, the worst team will get ALL their waiver claims processed before the next team gets their first claim processed.

'Hoo Recruit

This is not a solution.  Did you read my post.  I had the lower priority, 4th place.  The team which received the waiver claim is in 1st place with the highest priority.

Sports Pro All-star

@bashergp

What system is your league using for waivers? Continual rolling list, Reverse order of standings or weekly rolling list based on standings?

What shows up in the Waiver Bids column in the Recent Transactions section on the League page?
'Hoo Recruit

Continual rolling list.

Sports Pro All-star

@bashergp

With the setting of continual rolling list, the standings of the teams are not considered.

At the beginning of the season, just after the draft, you start with an intial waiver priority order.  That order changes every time a manager makes a successful waiver claim.

It does not reset during the season.

New 'Hoo

Steve - 

In my league we use Weekly Rolling list based on standings. Then why would a team in 4th, not get his highest ranked waiver pick up over a team in 2nd?

Thanks

Sports Pro All-star

@Forty-Four

Post your league number and make it publicly viewable.

Also, ID the 2 teams in question and the player involved.