cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements

We’ve made the difficult decision to discontinue the Yahoo Communities effective Jan 24, 2019.

Be assured you will still be able to find answers to your Yahoo product and app questions on the Yahoo Help website (https://help.yahoo.com). In addition, you’ll be able to find the Yahoo Community moderators on Twitter, responding from our many handles including @YahooCare and @YahooFantasyCC.

If you ever need help with your Yahoo accounts, try Yahoo Account Pro for 24/7 live phone support.

Unable to log onto Fantasy Football App

SOLVED
New 'Hoo

Re: Unable to log onto Fantasy Football App

Havibg issues with ios12 on an iPhone X’s. Get the app, but no scores or players.
'Hoo Recruit

No. I have updated ios and tried everything suggested in this thread. Nothing works so app won’t work unless using WiFi and even then issues.
Highlighted
Administratin' 'Hoo

Hi all,

For those of you using iOS12, try signing out completely > go to the app home page > open sidebar > sign in.

If you see a helpful post, give that member a Kudo!
If you see a response that answers your question, please Accept as Solution!
Check out the Known issues and updates boards for the latest details.
'Hoo Recruit

I tried signing out and app still does not work. I’m able to login from a desktop and can also login from my phone using the Yahoo fantasy football website. I just can’t access the app. I’ve updated my iOS; done the forced restart; deleted and reinstalled app; and app will not work. I continue to get the error message since week 1 stating “ sorry we could not reach the server. Please try again later.”
'Hoo Recruit

Same here...I tried all the recommended troubleshooting with no luck. I receive the same error message as Ozziez.
New 'Hoo

Exactly the same problem here. Only works intermittently on WiFi. After deleting and reinstalling with a reboot in between, now will not even allow me to sign in - says no internet connection. iPhone X and IOS 12
'Hoo Recruit

Still same issue of unable to log on unless on WiFi. Still same error message of “sorry we could not reach the server.” I’ve done all trouble shooting suggested and still does not work.

This was reported weeks ago. So I guess you are not going to fix this bug? What’s the point of having the app? Frustrated.
'Hoo Recruit

Exact same issues and error message as @Ozziez even after all recommended fixes. Still hasn’t been fixed. I’m only able to access the app at home or when I’m bumming WiFi someplace. Super frustrating on game day and waiver wire Wednesday!
Official 'Hoo Staff

Please try reinstalling the app and see if it helps this time.

Please remember to accept the answer as "Accepted Solution" if it satisfies your inquiry. Kudos are highly encouraged too! Cheers! Smiley Happy
'Hoo Recruit

I reinstalled the app but still no luck.