cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements
Sign up to give us feedback through surveys and/or product test sessions to improve the brands you love!

Turning off waiver for non-playoff teams

SOLVED
Highlighted
'Hoo Recruit

Turning off waiver for non-playoff teams

Two questions: I am commish.

1)we lock our 2018 draft based on results of 2017 regular season and playoff results of top six. I want to turn off the reseeding and “consolation playoffs”. We do not want teams to reseed based on results of Consolation playoffs. How do I turn off Consolation playoffs and only keep reseeding of top six playoffs?

Question 2: along that same question.... how do I turn off Waiver Wire for teams already eliminated from playoffs? I do not want eliminated teams to grab players off waiver, it a disadvantage to those entering top six playoffs...

Thanks in advance!!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Sports Pro All-Star

Re: Turning off waiver for non-playoff teams

@Fromunda808

The final standings, pre-playoffs, will be available for viewing in your league history next season.

To lock teams out of waivers, commish tools, Manage Other Teams, Lock Teams.  You can selectively lock features by team.

1 REPLY
Sports Pro All-Star

Re: Turning off waiver for non-playoff teams

@Fromunda808

The final standings, pre-playoffs, will be available for viewing in your league history next season.

To lock teams out of waivers, commish tools, Manage Other Teams, Lock Teams.  You can selectively lock features by team.