cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements
Sign up to give us feedback through surveys and/or product test sessions to improve the brands you love!

Sports Community Contest 10 (Oct 22, 2018 - Nov 19, 2018)

Trades

SOLVED
Highlighted
'Hoo Recruit

Trades

We have a 2 day trade review process. 2 players being traded for 2 players. The trade was made and accepted yesterday on Wednesday. 3 out of the 4 players involved in the trade play Sunday and only 1 of the 4 being traded plays on Thursday night (tonight). Normally the players clear the trade this Saturday. This is a week 3 trade. How is it handled in regard to the player playing tonight clearing the Trade process?
Tags (2)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Sports Pro All-star

Re: Trades

@CashisKing

If the manager that owns the Thursday night player plays that player tonight, the trade will push to Tuesday.

If that player is BN'd tonight, the trade will process as currently scheduled.

5 REPLIES
Sports Pro All-star

@CashisKing

If the manager that owns the Thursday night player plays that player tonight, the trade will push to Tuesday.

If that player is BN'd tonight, the trade will process as currently scheduled.

'Hoo Recruit

So if the Thursday night player is benched tonight will the receiving party of the Thursday night player have them tonight in their lineup? Or will he not be used at all to anyone until week 4? 

The specifics are Brandon Marshall & Todd Gurley for Gronk & Jarvis Landry. Gurley is the only one scheduled to play tonight.

Sports Pro All-star

@CashisKing

Gurley's points for tonight will go to his current owner if he plays him, or to no one if he has him on the BN.

Points do not transfer with the player and only one manager can earn points in a given week with a given player.  

'Hoo Recruit

Thank you. I believe this has helped me and I will know for sure by Tuesday. 

Sports Pro All-star

@CashisKing

You will know Friday depending on if Gurley is played or benched tonight.