cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements
Sign up to give us feedback through surveys and/or product test sessions to improve the brands you love!

Stat Correction--John Johnson got only 8 tackles not 10 on Week 13 against the Lions

SOLVED
'Hoo Recruit

Stat Correction--John Johnson got only 8 tackles not 10 on Week 13 against the Lions

How come , NFL, ESPN and CBS all report that John Johnson III got 9 tackles and Yahoo reports him as getting 10 solo tackles.   I went back play by play and he only has 9.  Fix it Yahoo!!

3 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Sports Pro All-star

Re: Stat Correction--John Johnson got only 8 tackles not 10 on Week 13 against the Lions

@cptkirkh

The numbers are final.

If you are questioning the NFL'S stats you will need to take it up with them.
Sports Pro All-star

Re: Stat Correction--John Johnson got only 8 tackles not 10 on Week 13 against the Lions

@Derrtydogg19

From your league page select the players tab then stat corrections. Pick week 13.
Sports Pro All-star

@Derrtydogg19

Same location

Players tab, stat corrections, week 13
9 REPLIES
Sports Pro All-star

@cptkirkh

First, stats for week 13 are final Thursday in h2h leagues.

Second, the NFL gamebook from week 13 shows 10 tackles for Johnson
'Hoo Recruit

Go in the game book and count the number of solo tackles and you will see it is only 9.  He had 3 assisted tackles.  They made a mistake.  

Sports Pro All-star

Look at the D stat summary on page 5.

That is what Yahoo uses.

CORRECTION. Page 6
'Hoo Recruit

Yes but if you read the play by play in the game book he only recieved 9 solo and 3 assisted.  

Sports Pro All-star

@cptkirkh

The numbers are final.

If you are questioning the NFL'S stats you will need to take it up with them.
New 'Hoo

I have a question about a possible stat correction if anyone can help me please. I was in the playoffs until this morning but it’s not showing what happened or who got their stats corrected
Sports Pro All-star

@Derrtydogg19

From your league page select the players tab then stat corrections. Pick week 13.
New 'Hoo

Okay thanks for the help. But it wasn’t my team that had the correction it was another team that had it happen. And it knocked me out of the playoffs. How would I be able to see their team and if they had stat corrections done?
Sports Pro All-star

@Derrtydogg19

Same location

Players tab, stat corrections, week 13