cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements

We’ve made the difficult decision to discontinue the Yahoo Communities effective Jan 24, 2019.

Be assured you will still be able to find answers to your Yahoo product and app questions on the Yahoo Help website (https://help.yahoo.com). In addition, you’ll be able to find the Yahoo Community moderators on Twitter, responding from our many handles including @YahooCare and @YahooFantasyCC.

If you ever need help with your Yahoo accounts, try Yahoo Account Pro for 24/7 live phone support.

Scoring not adding up - league 757211

SOLVED
Established 'Hoo

Re: Scoring

I have the same problem in our League. Mostly dealing with last nights game. Wrong winners and scoring etc. WTF?
'Hoo Recruit

Re: Fantasy Football Week 11 Scoring Problem

Same issue in our league.
Pro 'Hoo

Re: Team Standings Incorrect

My league is the same have asked and got nowhere cmon yahoo this is ridiculous
'Hoo Recruit

Scoring not adding up - league 961073

My point totals are not adding up correctly and the league standings that are posted are wrong.  Please help!

Thx,

Shawn

New 'Hoo

Same here
Established 'Hoo

Exact same thing in our League. Anyone hear from Yahoo about this?
'Hoo Recruit

Same problem with my league, are they aware and working on it???

New 'Hoo

Re: Scoring mistakes and rankings

Ya same here I scored 75 points last night and should have won but none of them showed up and it has me as a loss. What is the deal no help from chat or customer service e-mail.
Highlighted
Rookie All-star

@Dagojimmy2

Obviously, it's a glitch that's being worked on.  Just be patient.

New 'Hoo

Re: Scoring not adding up - league 961073

The same is happening in my league.  It was posted that the website is having problems.  Any word on when it will be resolved?