cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements
Sign up to give us feedback through surveys and/or product test sessions to improve the brands you love!

Samuels Should not be TE/RB

Established 'Hoo

Samuels Should not be TE/RB

Literally no other fantasy site has him as a TE, yet yahoo does. I need to win this week and the guy picked up Samuels...No big deal EXCEPT I find out that yahooo is going to let him play Samuels as a TE???? What is this garbage. If you click on his name in yahoo fantasy it brings up his profile where it lists him as ONLY a RB. Change his designation yahoo, he should only be a RB. If I lose because of this I will never use yahoo again.

Tags (1)
6 REPLIES
Official 'Hoo Staff

Re: Samuels Should not be TE/RB

He was originally listed as a TE before season start. Position eligibility is determined by a player’s past participation and info our data provider collects from NFL teams. Our data provider makes the final decision (there’s no set criteria) on position eligibility including when a new position is added. If it’s determined that a player’s primary position has changed, then that player gains eligibility for the new position but won’t lose their original designation.

If you see any helpful posts, give a Kudo!
If you see a response that answers your question, please mark Accept as Solution!
'Hoo Helper

yahoo is stuck in there old ways, 

they are the only platform still with the TE tag

its a shame they cannot admit there mistake 

and make things right 

but we should be used to yahoos' shenanigans by now 

Established 'Hoo

They're not that stuck in their old ways....they have Samuels listed as a RB ONLY in Yahoo Daily Fantasy...which means they know what the correct designation is but refuse to change it. This has the potential to change a ton of leagues...bye bye yahoo
Established 'Hoo

I hope they do not change it now, I would be screwed. I dropped Ebron to pick him up and play him in the TE position.  Hopefully he is the starting RB the rest of the year, CHAMPIONSHIP!!!!!!!!!

New 'Hoo

We were one of the first teams ever to register on yahoo fantasy....and this is the last straw. Total crap!!! Not to mention the horrible draft parameters, inflexibility of commissioner control and contestant password verification.
New 'Hoo

Then if he plays as a RB this week and does not line up once as a TE his designation should change. Being this is the only position he’s played in the NFL which is the only league he can be used in fantasy.