cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements

We’ve made the difficult decision to discontinue the Yahoo Communities effective Jan 24, 2019.

Be assured you will still be able to find answers to your Yahoo product and app questions on the Yahoo Help website (https://help.yahoo.com). In addition, you’ll be able to find the Yahoo Community moderators on Twitter, responding from our many handles including @YahooCare and @YahooFantasyCC.

If you ever need help with your Yahoo accounts, try Yahoo Account Pro for 24/7 live phone support.

Roster matchup changes not showing on mobile app

SOLVED
Established 'Hoo

Roster matchup changes not showing on mobile app

Roster changes not showing in matchup thru mobile app. Updated my app via Google Play yesterday (8.25.18). Desktop and mobile web browser shows all roster changes in matchup correctly. The problem occurs only in my private league thru mobile app. On the contrary, my Pro League roster changes shows up correctly with both moblie app and desktop/mobile web. Just a minor nuisance with my private league. Anyone else having this problem?
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Administratin' 'Hoo

Re: Roster matchup changes not showing on mobile app

Have you tried any app troubleshooting? Clear app cache or uninstall/reinstall? It could be that the app is just late to reflect those changes that you made. 

Use the 'accepted solution' button to let everyone know your issue was resolved. Give 'kudos' if you agree with someone's post or appreciate their input. Points are awarded for these actions. Contest are held regularly too! Check out the Announcements board for the latest details.
Established 'Hoo

Super late for matchup to show up correctly in andriod mobile app. It took almost 24 hours, but the problem is now fixed. I'm no longer going crazy lol.
8 REPLIES
Administratin' 'Hoo

Have you tried any app troubleshooting? Clear app cache or uninstall/reinstall? It could be that the app is just late to reflect those changes that you made. 

Use the 'accepted solution' button to let everyone know your issue was resolved. Give 'kudos' if you agree with someone's post or appreciate their input. Points are awarded for these actions. Contest are held regularly too! Check out the Announcements board for the latest details.
'Hoo Recruit

I am having the same issue, the matchups were changed on the desktop a month ago.

The mobile app is showing the old matchups, or no matchups...yet.  I made sure to clear the app and update everything.  Why is this happening?

Administratin' 'Hoo

@stoutenburg13 - Are you looking at week 1? The app defaults to the current day usually and since it's pre-season is likely just showing your drafted roster. 

'Hoo Recruit

yes, if i select week 1 on the app it shows that I'm playing a different team than the desktop version shows

Established 'Hoo

Super late for matchup to show up correctly in andriod mobile app. It took almost 24 hours, but the problem is now fixed. I'm no longer going crazy lol.
'Hoo Recruit

I just checked both leagues one has the correct matchups (the same between the app and desktop)  The other league that had the matchups edited does not. 

New 'Hoo

I am having the same issue and at least one other member from my league emailed me that he was having the issue as well not sure of points would reflect correctly.
I am in week 3 for 2018 and if I look at my player roster in the app, or at the matchup in the web version it displays correctly, but matchup in the app shows out of date roster moves.
I have cleared cache and uninstalled, but this is multple members in my league.. when or how can I get accurate reads and scoring reflected in matchup?
Highlighted
Administratin' 'Hoo

Hi @JMD15,

This is a known issue our engineers are currently working on. Sorry for the inconvenience. Hope to have this resolved soon.

If you see a helpful post, give that member a Kudo!
If you see a response that answers your question, please Accept as Solution!
Check out the Known issues and updates boards for the latest details.