cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements

We’ve made the difficult decision to discontinue the Yahoo Communities effective Jan 24, 2019.

Be assured you will still be able to find answers to your Yahoo product and app questions on the Yahoo Help website (https://help.yahoo.com). In addition, you’ll be able to find the Yahoo Community moderators on Twitter, responding from our many handles including @YahooCare and @YahooFantasyCC.

If you ever need help with your Yahoo accounts, try Yahoo Account Pro for 24/7 live phone support.

Robert Woods solo tackle not in his stats for last week

SOLVED
'Hoo Recruit

Robert Woods solo tackle not in his stats for last week

This will cost me the game if yahoo doesnt correct.  How can I MAKE SURE this is fixed?

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Rookie All-star

Re: Robert Woods solo tackle not in his stats for last week

@powers30 

OhioGuy is correct.  Woods got credit for that tackle.  I'm not sure what you're looking at, but go to your team page (desktop) and click on week 15.  Go to Woods and click on his points for last week, which is hyperlinked to a breakdown of his points.  You'll see the tackle in there.

Also, IDPs don't have anything to do with this.  He'll get credit for the tackle with or without then (private leagues).  

Sports Pro All-star

@OhioGuy

Commish changes are always a possibility but it would be odd for one O player to get an IDP point but another does not.

Not all leagues update at the same time so I'm thinking patience is best in this case.

Checking Stat Corrections on the players tab would be a good thing to do.
10 REPLIES
'Hoo Helper

Yahoo uses the official NFL stats that are posted.  The stats aren't final until Saturday morning this week, so it's possible they might put it back.

'Hoo Helper

Edit:  Yahoo is showing a tackle for him right now, and I got a point for it on my roster.

Sports Pro All-star

@powers30

Are you in an IDP league?

If not, the tackle won't count in your league.
'Hoo Recruit

thanks for the help, i still not seeing credit for the tackle.  I have a solo tackle for my other receiver on the team.  this makes no sense   what should i do?

'Hoo Recruit

i assume i am, i have a tackle cerdited to Landry

Sports Pro All-star

@powers30

At this point all you can do is wait.

Keep an eye on stat corrections for week 15 off of the player's tab.
Highlighted
'Hoo Helper

@Steve wrote:
@powers30

At this point all you can do is wait.

Keep an eye on stat corrections for week 15 off of the player's tab.

@Steve  I have Woods on my roster and I show Yahoo giving credit for a tackle.  Since this is the case, could his commish have changed something to take it away for OP?

Rookie All-star

@powers30 

OhioGuy is correct.  Woods got credit for that tackle.  I'm not sure what you're looking at, but go to your team page (desktop) and click on week 15.  Go to Woods and click on his points for last week, which is hyperlinked to a breakdown of his points.  You'll see the tackle in there.

Also, IDPs don't have anything to do with this.  He'll get credit for the tackle with or without then (private leagues).  

Sports Pro All-star

@OhioGuy

Commish changes are always a possibility but it would be odd for one O player to get an IDP point but another does not.

Not all leagues update at the same time so I'm thinking patience is best in this case.

Checking Stat Corrections on the players tab would be a good thing to do.