cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements

We’ve made the difficult decision to discontinue the Yahoo Communities effective Jan 24, 2019.

Be assured you will still be able to find answers to your Yahoo product and app questions on the Yahoo Help website (https://help.yahoo.com). In addition, you’ll be able to find the Yahoo Community moderators on Twitter, responding from our many handles including @YahooCare and @YahooFantasyCC.

If you ever need help with your Yahoo accounts, try Yahoo Account Pro for 24/7 live phone support.

Please remove Odell Beckham from can't cut list

SOLVED
'Hoo Recruit

Please remove Odell Beckham from can't cut list

He's OUT for week 16 and no use for him on fantasy rosters the rest of season. Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Sports Pro All-star

Re: Please remove Odell Beckham from can't cut list

@bumbarta

@OhioGuy

@champy

@j4pac

Beckham has been removed from the CCL.

7 REPLIES
Pro 'Hoo

I'm right with you. Yahoo is really starting to **bleep** me off. Their product his noticeably declined the past few years. If I miss out on a FA to replace Beckham, I'm going to be really **bleep**.

Official 'Hoo Staff

Removal from CCL is dependent on his play and he’s still a top player. If you’re in a private league, talk to your commish about disabling CCL.

If you see any helpful posts, give a Kudo!
If you see a response that answers your question, please mark Accept as Solution!
Established 'Hoo

James Conner was on the can't cut list and was removed from it. Will he play week 17??? Beckham is also out mulitple weeks.  Will he play week 17???  Is there a difference with these two players.  The timetable it took to remove Conner, if the same, would now have Beckham removed.  But he hasn't been removed.  WHY?

Pro 'Hoo

I am the commish. How would it look if I change a league setting (Can't cut provider) the week of the championship from "Yahoo Sports" to "none"? This isn't my problem...this is your problem. Get your **bleep** together and have Beckham taken off of the "Yahoo Sports" can't cut list. This is ridiculous that the season is over for 90+% of leagues and you are washing your hands of it. This will very likely be the last time my league uses Yahoo.

Highlighted
'Hoo Helper

I'm glad my Yahoo league doesn't use the can't cut list for just this reason.  I would hate to have to be stuck with a player on my roster I didn't like

Sports Pro All-star

@bumbarta

@OhioGuy

@champy

@j4pac

Beckham has been removed from the CCL.

Pro 'Hoo

Thank you very much!