cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements

We’ve made the difficult decision to discontinue the Yahoo Communities effective Jan 24, 2019.

Be assured you will still be able to find answers to your Yahoo product and app questions on the Yahoo Help website (https://help.yahoo.com). In addition, you’ll be able to find the Yahoo Community moderators on Twitter, responding from our many handles including @YahooCare and @YahooFantasyCC.

If you ever need help with your Yahoo accounts, try Yahoo Account Pro for 24/7 live phone support.

Playoff Seeding

New 'Hoo

Playoff Seeding

I run a 10 players team with 6 teams making the playoff. 2 teams get a bye week and the remaining 4 plays the quarterfinal. somehow, after the quarterfinal matchups, the 5th seed is playing the 1st seed and the 6th seed is match up with the 2nd seed. how do i fix that. Please assist.

Thank you.

Fritz

1 REPLY
Highlighted
Rookie All-star

Re: Playoff Seeding

This is partly guesswork, but when you talk about seed rankings, are you using the  standings to get these?  If so, what is your league setting for re-seeding? 

I'm beginning to wonder if some of this confusion is from people looking at standings in leagues that enable playoff reseeding.  I just checked the leagues I run, all of which have "no" for playoff seeding.  That means we use the standings, and everything is landing where it should.  If I had set it to yes, it would not be following the standings (which is the whole point of re-seeding).

Just curious if that might not be part of it.