cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements
Sports Community Contest 6 (Nov 21, 2017 - Dec 12, 2017)

Playoff Reseeding Setting locked?

SOLVED
Highlighted
'Hoo Recruit

Playoff Reseeding Setting locked?

I set the playoff reseeding setting to 'Yes' and I need it changed to 'No' to coincide with league rules I had set at the beginning of the season, in writing.

Why is this setting locked? It should still be unlocked as this setting doesnt take effect until Week 15.

Is there anyone from Yahoo who can help?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Official 'Hoo Staff

Re: Playoff Reseeding Setting locked?

@Primetime89 @jcolson54 Please provide your league ID #s and your team name for verification purposes and I can update this for you.

Please remember to accept the answer as "Accepted Solution" if it satisfies your inquiry. Kudos are highly encouraged too! Cheers! Smiley Happy
33 REPLIES
'Hoo Recruit

im having the same issue but I need to change "no" to "yes". i wanted to comment so I can hopefully get an answer as well. 

Tags (2)
Official 'Hoo Staff

@Primetime89 @jcolson54 Please provide your league ID #s and your team name for verification purposes and I can update this for you.

Please remember to accept the answer as "Accepted Solution" if it satisfies your inquiry. Kudos are highly encouraged too! Cheers! Smiley Happy
'Hoo Recruit

Thank you for the response. My league ID is 325082 and the team name is pissing excellence. Thanks again for your help.
'Hoo Recruit

Thanks!

I had also reached out to Yahoo separately over email who have already resolved my issue

Official 'Hoo Staff

@jcolson54 Got you all taken care of. Cheers and good luck!

New 'Hoo

Same issue with 2 seperate leagues.

114040 - Navy Senior Chiefs

114032 - RMN-PB Wizards

New 'Hoo

Same issue: JV NFL (577268)

New 'Hoo

My league missed the deadline to change this setting as well. We'd like playoff seeding to be enabled. Can it please be changed? League ID is 50543 and team name is Magophs.

PS This account isn't linked to my fantasy account - I wasn't able to sign into these forums with my fantasy account so I had to create a new one.

'Hoo Recruit

Hey i need to change the setting too, didnt know this was an option and it causing all types of controversy.