cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements
Sign up to give us feedback through surveys and/or product test sessions to improve the brands you love!

Need Week 14 to be our playoff openers. Pushed "solved" too quick on this in another thread

Pro 'Hoo

Need Week 14 to be our playoff openers. Pushed "solved" too quick on this in another thread

Sorry for the hassle, but I thought this was rectified and it isn't.

Mine still says playoffs start in Week 15 and I need them for this week.

My league number is 1375078 and my desire was a six-team playoff with byes for the top two and two games for seeds 3-6 starting this week and ending Week 16.

Thanks, guys!

Tags (1)
1 REPLY
Administratin' 'Hoo

Re: Need Week 14 to be our playoff openers. Pushed "solved" too quick on this in another thread

You missed the cut-off for this functionality. In order to have week 14 playoff, we would have needed to update that for you prior to the game yesterday. Sorry we missed your previous update but we can't push that through at this time. 

Use the 'accepted solution' button to let everyone know your issue was resolved. Give 'kudos' if you agree with someone's post or appreciate their input. Points are awarded for these actions. Contest are held regularly too! Check out the Announcements board for the latest details.