cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements

We’ve made the difficult decision to discontinue the Yahoo Communities effective Jan 24, 2019.

Be assured you will still be able to find answers to your Yahoo product and app questions on the Yahoo Help website (https://help.yahoo.com). In addition, you’ll be able to find the Yahoo Community moderators on Twitter, responding from our many handles including @YahooCare and @YahooFantasyCC.

If you ever need help with your Yahoo accounts, try Yahoo Account Pro for 24/7 live phone support.

Mike Evans TD?

SOLVED
New 'Hoo

Mike Evans TD?

Mike Evans recovered a fumble in the endzone for a TD. The TD is not showing in my fantasy points in Yahoo. Does this TD count since it was not a receiving or rushing TD?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Sports Pro All-star

Re: Mike Evans TD?

@webzombrad

Mike Evans Stat Breakdown
Stat Points Per Fantasy Points
4 Receptions0.502.00
54 Receiving Yards0.105.40
1 Offensive Fumble Return TD6.006.00
= these points come from categories not normally associated with this player's position

In public and pro leagues he has credit for the TD.

If you are in a private league, the commish would have to have enabled Offensive Fumble Return TDs as a scoring category.
5 REPLIES
Sports Pro All-star

@webzombrad

Mike Evans Stat Breakdown
Stat Points Per Fantasy Points
4 Receptions0.502.00
54 Receiving Yards0.105.40
1 Offensive Fumble Return TD6.006.00
= these points come from categories not normally associated with this player's position

In public and pro leagues he has credit for the TD.

If you are in a private league, the commish would have to have enabled Offensive Fumble Return TDs as a scoring category.
New 'Hoo

That makes no sense. I just looked over all the different setting in my league and I did not see this option anywhere. Can the commissioner only see this option? If so that doesn't make sense either. Should be something the whole league can see and vote on if need be. Shouldn't be the soul discretion of the commissioner. 

Highlighted
Rookie All-star

@ehle-andrew

Of course league members can see it.  Look in the scoring settings in your league under "offense".  This shows what they can get credit for.  If your league does give credit for it,  and it legit happened, it probably just needs a stat correction.  Most come in the next couple of days.

New 'Hoo

This is a definite flaw in Yahoo Fantasy FB.

The rule is used by default in all public and pro leagues, but is "opt-in" for private leagues, requiring the commish to enable it.

What's really bad is that the rules which can be seen by all players under "league settings" simply leaves this rule out if it is not enabled.  It's complete omitted, so the only way to find out you're playing without it is to experience it.

Rookie All-star

@seanpwns

I see what you're saying, but it's not true that people have to experience it to know the scoring. It's just a rule of the game that disabled scoring settings aren't listed.   This is so that when you look under offense, you can quickly tell what types of things offensive players get credit for.

It's odd your commish disabled it, but that's not on Yahoo.