cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements

We’ve made the difficult decision to discontinue the Yahoo Communities effective Jan 24, 2019.

Be assured you will still be able to find answers to your Yahoo product and app questions on the Yahoo Help website (https://help.yahoo.com). In addition, you’ll be able to find the Yahoo Community moderators on Twitter, responding from our many handles including @YahooCare and @YahooFantasyCC.

If you ever need help with your Yahoo accounts, try Yahoo Account Pro for 24/7 live phone support.

Miami Defense Stat Correction

SOLVED
New 'Hoo

Miami Defense Stat Correction

I'm in my fantasy league's final, and my opponent has the Miami Dolphins Defense.  The Dolphins lost 7-17, but Yahoo is saying that Miami only gave up between 7-13 points.  So my opponent has an extra three points going into a Monday NIght Football Game.  

Can we fix this stat please? Thank you! 

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Sports Pro All-star

Re: Miami Defense Stat Correction

@EdgeOfglory

In the 4th quarter, the JAX D intercepted a MIA pass and ran it back for a TD.

Those 6 points are not charged to the MIA D.

The MIA D is charged with 11 points allowed for the game.

Highlighted
Rookie All-star

@JoeMilwaukee  As @Steve noted, the Pick-6 by the Jax Def does not count against the Mia Def points allowed so they are only responsible for 11 points allowed.  There will be no scoring changes coming for that.

4 REPLIES
Sports Pro All-star

@EdgeOfglory

In the 4th quarter, the JAX D intercepted a MIA pass and ran it back for a TD.

Those 6 points are not charged to the MIA D.

The MIA D is charged with 11 points allowed for the game.

New 'Hoo

I always thought it was total points not allowed by defense
New 'Hoo

I agree, they scored 17, yet got 4 points? How? Can this be fixed? I lost by .02 as of right now. I should win with the 3 point taken away. Help would be appreciated.
Highlighted
Rookie All-star

@JoeMilwaukee  As @Steve noted, the Pick-6 by the Jax Def does not count against the Mia Def points allowed so they are only responsible for 11 points allowed.  There will be no scoring changes coming for that.