cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements

We’ve made the difficult decision to discontinue the Yahoo Communities effective Jan 24, 2019.

Be assured you will still be able to find answers to your Yahoo product and app questions on the Yahoo Help website (https://help.yahoo.com). In addition, you’ll be able to find the Yahoo Community moderators on Twitter, responding from our many handles including @YahooCare and @YahooFantasyCC.

If you ever need help with your Yahoo accounts, try Yahoo Account Pro for 24/7 live phone support.

Lineup slot not editable

'Hoo Recruit

Lineup slot not editable

We have one manager that can not edit a lineup spot. When I access on commissioners page to edit the wr slot is there but no drop downs options for that spot.
6 REPLIES
'Hoo Recruit

Re: Lineup slot not editable

I think it is error 290
Sports Pro All-star

@aaron_thomas762

Who is the player?

'Hoo Recruit

It’s the 3rd Wr slot, it’s jist empty there’s no drop down option.
Highlighted
Rookie All-star

First, when you say "edit", is he trying to insert someone in that lineup spot?  If so, it sounds like an IR issue (meaning you shouldn't try to fix it for  him).  Who does he have in the IR slot(s)?  If an ineligible player is in one of those spots, he probably has to fix that by moving the player to the bench.

If this isn't it, tell him to go to his team page (desktop version) and switch from swap mode to classic. This can identify or even fix the problem.

Sports Pro All-star

@aaron_thomas762

Click on the BN in front of the player's name, then click on the WR in front of the empty slot.

Rookie All-star

PS - When I say move to bench, he has to drop someone else from his bench to do this.