cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements

We’ve made the difficult decision to discontinue the Yahoo Communities effective Jan 24, 2019.

Be assured you will still be able to find answers to your Yahoo product and app questions on the Yahoo Help website (https://help.yahoo.com). In addition, you’ll be able to find the Yahoo Community moderators on Twitter, responding from our many handles including @YahooCare and @YahooFantasyCC.

If you ever need help with your Yahoo accounts, try Yahoo Account Pro for 24/7 live phone support.

Lamar Jackson added points

SOLVED
New 'Hoo

Lamar Jackson added points

Trying to figure out why Lamar Jackson has been given 2 extra points, one point for a solo tackle and the other for a forced fumble.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
'Hoo Helper

Re: Lamar Jackson added points

I'm not sure about the forced fumble point.  But, on the play where Kenneth Dixon fumbled and LAC recoverd, Lamar Jackson was the one that brought down Ingram.

2 REPLIES
Highlighted
'Hoo Helper

I'm not sure about the forced fumble point.  But, on the play where Kenneth Dixon fumbled and LAC recoverd, Lamar Jackson was the one that brought down Ingram.

New 'Hoo

Thank you

I found the play by play. I didn't know you get points for forcing a fumble that didn't result in a turnover.

Fumble
(14:55) (Shotgun) K.Dixon right end to BAL 24 for 4 yards (D.Philon). FUMBLES (D.Philon), touched at BAL 20, RECOVERED by LAC-M.Ingram at BAL 21. M.Ingram to BAL 18 for 3 yards (L.Jackson). FUMBLES (L.Jackson), and recovers at BAL 17. M.Ingram to BAL 17 for no gain (W.Snead IV).