cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements
Sign up to give us feedback through surveys and/or product test sessions to improve the brands you love!

Keeper league starts this season and i have no clue

SOLVED
Highlighted
'Hoo Recruit

Keeper league starts this season and i have no clue

So we decided to have a keeper league last season and it is about to hit the fan. My question is since we have 3 off players 1 team and 2 individual defensive players to be pick is it mandatory to pick 6 or say one team had a sucky team last season and wants no part of any picks on their team. How does that effect the draft ? Do they get 6 first round picks if all the other teams picked all 6 keepers and the one team picked none? Help plz!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Sports Pro All-star

Re: Keeper league starts this season and i have no clue

@BadMofo

If the league allows it, it's ok not to use all your keepers.  The game does not make you use your keepers.

If you have the  keeper rounds at the beginning of the draft, then the managers who chose to not use their keepers would get draft choices for new players.  If you have your keeper rounds at the end of the draft, all teams would get a crack at the new players.

So you need to decide how you want to handle it in your league.

1 REPLY
Sports Pro All-star

Re: Keeper league starts this season and i have no clue

@BadMofo

If the league allows it, it's ok not to use all your keepers.  The game does not make you use your keepers.

If you have the  keeper rounds at the beginning of the draft, then the managers who chose to not use their keepers would get draft choices for new players.  If you have your keeper rounds at the end of the draft, all teams would get a crack at the new players.

So you need to decide how you want to handle it in your league.