cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements

We’ve made the difficult decision to discontinue the Yahoo Communities effective Jan 24, 2019.

Be assured you will still be able to find answers to your Yahoo product and app questions on the Yahoo Help website (https://help.yahoo.com). In addition, you’ll be able to find the Yahoo Community moderators on Twitter, responding from our many handles including @YahooCare and @YahooFantasyCC.

If you ever need help with your Yahoo accounts, try Yahoo Account Pro for 24/7 live phone support.

Keeper League Question

SOLVED
Highlighted
Established 'Hoo

Keeper League Question

We have previously been a Keeper league with draft pick trades and such. However, this year we had a few teams leave plus we are going from 10 to 12 team league. So basically we decided we'd just "reset" and nobody would have Keepers drafted this year but we want to proceed as a keeper in the coming years. So my question is, in Keeper Settings, would I uncheck the "enable Keeper League Management Tools" and basically start from scratch and wait til next year to bring Keepers back or do I keep the box checked and just not let anyone select keepers and then draft from there? 

Hopefully that all makes sense. Thanks!

Tags (1)
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Sports Pro All-star

Re: Keeper League Question

@McEwan8

Commish's choice, both options will accomplish the same thing.

Established 'Hoo

Perfect. Thank you!

2 REPLIES
Sports Pro All-star

@McEwan8

Commish's choice, both options will accomplish the same thing.

Established 'Hoo

Perfect. Thank you!