cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements

We’ve made the difficult decision to discontinue the Yahoo Communities effective Jan 24, 2019.

Be assured you will still be able to find answers to your Yahoo product and app questions on the Yahoo Help website (https://help.yahoo.com). In addition, you’ll be able to find the Yahoo Community moderators on Twitter, responding from our many handles including @YahooCare and @YahooFantasyCC.

If you ever need help with your Yahoo accounts, try Yahoo Account Pro for 24/7 live phone support.

Just got screwed

SOLVED
New 'Hoo

Just got screwed

The recap indicates that I won the week 15 match up to reach the title game. The standing also confirmed I would be playing in the title game on Tuesday and Wednesday; however, this morning it indicates I’m playing in the consolation game. The only stat change is a fumble by Tarik Cohen, which should reduce my week 15 competitors point total - not raise it. What has happened?

Tags (1)
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Sports Pro All-star

Re: Just got screwed

@Kbennett1977

You may want to look at Stat Corrections on the Players tab.

Elliott gained 2 points and the Indy D lost 2 points due to the latest stat corrections.

Highlighted
Rookie All-star

@Kbennett1977

You didn't get screwed, but you're missing something.  There were quite a few stat corrections last night.

Easiest way to see them all:  Go to main league page (desktop) and at upper right above playoff brackets you'll see Week 16.  Change this to Week 15.  Then go to black pulldowns at very top and look under Players--->Stat Corrections.  Click and you'll see all of them.  You need to check everyone on your team and your opponent's. 

3 REPLIES
Sports Pro All-star

@Kbennett1977

You may want to look at Stat Corrections on the Players tab.

Elliott gained 2 points and the Indy D lost 2 points due to the latest stat corrections.

Highlighted
Rookie All-star

@Kbennett1977

You didn't get screwed, but you're missing something.  There were quite a few stat corrections last night.

Easiest way to see them all:  Go to main league page (desktop) and at upper right above playoff brackets you'll see Week 16.  Change this to Week 15.  Then go to black pulldowns at very top and look under Players--->Stat Corrections.  Click and you'll see all of them.  You need to check everyone on your team and your opponent's. 

New 'Hoo

Thanks everyone. Sucks but makes sense.