cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements

We’ve made the difficult decision to discontinue the Yahoo Communities effective Jan 24, 2019.

Be assured you will still be able to find answers to your Yahoo product and app questions on the Yahoo Help website (https://help.yahoo.com). In addition, you’ll be able to find the Yahoo Community moderators on Twitter, responding from our many handles including @YahooCare and @YahooFantasyCC.

If you ever need help with your Yahoo accounts, try Yahoo Account Pro for 24/7 live phone support.

Jaylen Samuels TE - Please Fix Your ERROR it's Costing People A LOT!

New 'Hoo

Jaylen Samuels TE - Please Fix Your ERROR it's Costing People A LOT!

I don't care what he was accidentally listed at early in the season. You should never have a player listed at 2 positions on your platform. We play all season to be let down by this and you're standing your ground for no reason. The people that have him will not be mad that he's now their RB. The people that he plays against and puts points against at TE will be furious as they should be. Make the right decision here, this is not hard.

Tags (1)
4 REPLIES
Highlighted
Rookie All-star

Re: Jaylen Samuels TE - Please Fix Your ERROR it's Costing People A LOT!

@gstout80 Nothing is going to change for this season.

Pro 'Hoo

He played a lot of tight end in college.  He was listed as a TE at the combine.  There is a reason he has TE eligibility and fantasy position changes are never made in-season on any yearly fantasy sites.  Get over it.

'Hoo Recruit

reason i will not be playing yahooo... i bet u one of the higher ups that work for yahoo have him and is playing him at TE its a joke

'Hoo Recruit

I am not angry but understand the situation with Samuels listed as TE. But he no longer plays that position. Yahoo needs to fix this now, i don’t care that there is only one week left in season. Jaylen Samuels is a RB, and is getting ball ball as a back, obtaining RB points, yet at TE. this is not fair. bad on Yahoo bad bad bad for not adjusting it. other league platforms adjust, and adjusted in season before, remember Ty Montgomery, CBS did not allow him to be played a WR and RB. I own Samuels by the way. Still not fair.