cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements

We’ve made the difficult decision to discontinue the Yahoo Communities effective Jan 24, 2019.

Be assured you will still be able to find answers to your Yahoo product and app questions on the Yahoo Help website (https://help.yahoo.com). In addition, you’ll be able to find the Yahoo Community moderators on Twitter, responding from our many handles including @YahooCare and @YahooFantasyCC.

If you ever need help with your Yahoo accounts, try Yahoo Account Pro for 24/7 live phone support.

Is there a way to screen shot full matchup on android?

Pro 'Hoo

Is there a way to screen shot full matchup on android?

Pressing volume down + power on my android only shows the top half of the matchup (i.e., what I can see on the screen).  Is there any way to copy the full matchup?

2 REPLIES
Highlighted
Rookie All-star

Re: Is there a way to screen shot full matchup on android?

@sak10930

With Firefox, it's very easy to capture the whole page.  Just right click anywhere on page and at bottom you'll see "take a screenshot". 

This works on tablets and laptops.  I can't confirm it works on phone, because I don't have Firefox on phone. 

Administratin' 'Hoo

Re: Is there a way to screen shot full matchup on android?

@sak10930 - Your phone can only screenshot what is on the screen. Since your matchup page is much longer than your phone screen, it's not possible to capture the entire thing in one screenshot. You'll have to take a couple. 

Use the 'accepted solution' button to let everyone know your issue was resolved. Give 'kudos' if you agree with someone's post or appreciate their input. Points are awarded for these actions. Contest are held regularly too! Check out the Announcements board for the latest details.