cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements

We’ve made the difficult decision to discontinue the Yahoo Communities effective Jan 24, 2019.

Be assured you will still be able to find answers to your Yahoo product and app questions on the Yahoo Help website (https://help.yahoo.com). In addition, you’ll be able to find the Yahoo Community moderators on Twitter, responding from our many handles including @YahooCare and @YahooFantasyCC.

If you ever need help with your Yahoo accounts, try Yahoo Account Pro for 24/7 live phone support.

How to reverse Stat Correction as league commissioner?

SOLVED
Contributin' 'Hoo

Re: How to reverse Stat Correction as league commissioner?

Yep. Unofficial/official stats. That when Vegas calls its bets and that when I want to know the “official results”. That would be great. Getting yanked out of my Championship matchup 3 days later, not so great.
Sports Pro All-star

@Leander

Then you may want to play the Daily games instead of the season long games.

The season long games will get the stats corrected....eventually.

The daily games have a hard deadline and it is what it is.

Contributin' 'Hoo

No thanks. Other websites have the ability to change the deadline. I just hope Yahoo will allow private leagues to do so in the future also.
Rookie All-star

@JoJoUknow 

Any and all statistical changes done by the league commissioner should be approved by 100% of the league members. 

'Hoo Recruit

Yes same thing happened to me won by .20 late Wed nfl changed J. Goff interception to a fumble which gave me -1 now i lost  and 3 days had passed 10-4 lead league in points for lost to a 7-7 team. Two questions i have why is a intercep. -1 , an a fumble is -2 ? 2nd J.Goffs arm was going foward. It's causing alot of issues .

'Hoo Recruit

You know that daily games are a scam, and that everyday people usually don't win.

Highlighted
Rookie All-star

@DAWK

This shouldn't be causing issues. On scoring, if you're in a private league, the commish sets these stats and they're listed in your scoring settings.  For example, I always set sacks at -1.  I'd rather use -2 for change of possession plays.

On Goff, like all other major free platforms, Yahoo uses official NFL scoring.  This is stated in their rules. There's no reason to 2nd guess it, because the game would be chaos if there wasn't a final arbiter.  It doesn't matter what you think you saw, and I'd guess all of us have gone through this when we've watched a game and thought we saw something different.