cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements

We’ve made the difficult decision to discontinue the Yahoo Communities effective Jan 24, 2019.

Be assured you will still be able to find answers to your Yahoo product and app questions on the Yahoo Help website (https://help.yahoo.com). In addition, you’ll be able to find the Yahoo Community moderators on Twitter, responding from our many handles including @YahooCare and @YahooFantasyCC.

If you ever need help with your Yahoo accounts, try Yahoo Account Pro for 24/7 live phone support.

Help with Playoff Reseeding

SOLVED
'Hoo Recruit

Help with Playoff Reseeding

It was my first time being commissioner this year and I stupidly forgot to turn on playoff seeding. Is there anyone who can help and turn it on to correct the playoff schedule this week?

League - 257011

Please and thank you!
Tags (2)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Rookie All-star

Re: Help with Playoff Reseeding

Yahoo can step in and help if your playoffs haven't begun (altho I'm pretty sure you'd be able to do this yourself).  If your playoffs began last week, though, they're locked and it can't be changed.   There's too much potential for abuse, like a commish wanting a better matchup.

4 REPLIES
'Hoo Recruit

I've seen in other posts where an official Yahoo employee responds and asks for the team name for confirmation..

Mine is - **bleep** Commish
'Hoo Recruit

D*ckhead Commish ***
Highlighted
Rookie All-star

Yahoo can step in and help if your playoffs haven't begun (altho I'm pretty sure you'd be able to do this yourself).  If your playoffs began last week, though, they're locked and it can't be changed.   There's too much potential for abuse, like a commish wanting a better matchup.

'Hoo Recruit

There's no way for them to change the playoff schedule at all? Mine did start last week but it was my mistake to not turn on reseeding.

I am the #1 seed facing the #5 seed
#2 seed is facing seed #6

Myself and the fellow team owners would like the playoffs to be normal, where top seed faces the lowest.