cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements
Sports Community Contest 6 (Nov 21, 2017 - Dec 12, 2017)

HELP! Where can I find the waiver order list?

SOLVED
Highlighted
New 'Hoo

HELP! Where can I find the waiver order list?

On Yahoo Fantasy Football of course... where can I find the waiver wire list / waiver order list?  So I know what position I'm in?  I do another FF site and it's easy.. it's right next to the drop/add & trade symbols.   Help Please!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Official 'Hoo Staff

Re: HELP! Where can I find the waiver order list?

Hi there, On your league's home page, under the Waiver category, it shows what position you are on the priority list. I've attached an image below which shows a basic league with the Waiver category.

Thanks.

Please remember to accept the answer as "Accepted Solution" if it satisfies your inquiry. Kudos are highly encouraged too! Cheers! Smiley Happy
9 REPLIES
Official 'Hoo Staff

Hi there, On your league's home page, under the Waiver category, it shows what position you are on the priority list. I've attached an image below which shows a basic league with the Waiver category.

Thanks.

Please remember to accept the answer as "Accepted Solution" if it satisfies your inquiry. Kudos are highly encouraged too! Cheers! Smiley Happy
New 'Hoo

Where on the fantasy football app can you see if others in my league are going for a player on waiver
Sports Pro All-Star

You can't.  Waiver claims are hidden until processed.

New 'Hoo

Nice of you to post an image of the page I can't get to. Please include instructions on how to get to this stupid Waiver Order page. A screenshot of where the Waiver tab/link is would be helpful.

Sports Pro All-Star

@chrisb4nu

That screen shot was specific to that league.

You can go to your league page, like everyone else.  Scroll down to Standings.

Look in the Waiver col, next to last on the right.

You are welcome.

Sports All-star

@Steve

Im with @chrisb4nu.  Can you please give me specific instructions and screen shots so I can find my Standings?

Sports Pro All-Star

@Ochostinko

Add a medal to my user profile and I'll see what I can do.

I'm all about the medals......lol 

'Hoo Recruit

Go to your league Home Page or League Overview tab, select the Managers tab which appears across the top (secondary menu). The waiver priority will be listed on this page under the heading Waiver Priority.

'Hoo Recruit

Go to your league Home Page or League Overview tab, select the Managers tab which appears across the top (secondary menu). The waiver priority will be listed on this page under the heading Waiver Priority.