It’s that time of year again! Are you ready to draft the best team ever? Is your league ready? Make sure there isn’t any chaos on your draft day by checking to make sure everyone is prepared! Your managers will cheer for a commish that makes sure everything goes smoothly.
Below are some basic tips to make sure your draft is the best draft:
1. Make sure everyone has joined.
Are your managers having trouble joining?
- Make sure they are using a computer or mobile web browser (until the next app update).
- Have an active Yahoo account, this can be a third party ID (ex. @gmail.com, @hotmail.com) but they will need a Yahoo specific password.
- Check on your league’s overview page to see if any teams are listed above the joined teams. Click the circle on the right to invite someone to take the team or remove it entirely.
*If they are still having trouble, let us know in the football community. Make sure to provide your league ID so we can take a look.*
2. Set your draft time.
- Set your draft on or before September 7th, if you want first week scoring.
- Draft times must be set in advance by at least an hour. It is not possible to start a draft right away as our system needs to generate your draft room.