cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements

We’ve made the difficult decision to discontinue the Yahoo Communities effective Jan 24, 2019.

Be assured you will still be able to find answers to your Yahoo product and app questions on the Yahoo Help website (https://help.yahoo.com). In addition, you’ll be able to find the Yahoo Community moderators on Twitter, responding from our many handles including @YahooCare and @YahooFantasyCC.

If you ever need help with your Yahoo accounts, try Yahoo Account Pro for 24/7 live phone support.

Find old fantasy League ID

New 'Hoo

Find old fantasy League ID

Hello,

Before Yahoo changed the look of the fantasy profile page, it showed that we played in the 2000 season but we couldn't click on it like we can with every year since. It doesn't even show now, it starts with 2001.

The OCD part of me is desperate to get at those stats from 2000 to add to our league history, but Yahoo says they can't look up it up in their archives without the League ID (they say they can't look up by name, email address, username, etc). Anyone got any suggestions how we can find our League ID from 2000?

1 REPLY
Highlighted
Rookie All-star

Re: Find old fantasy League ID

I'd guess the odds on this are about zero. 

One thing you might try is find the 2001 ID and give them that for 2000.  It's possible Yahoo hadn't started assigning different yearly IDs yet, and it might work. 

After that, if you still have access to your original email, you could check that year and see what you find.  My league is a few years newer, but back then, we invited peeps by giving them league ID and password.