cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements
Sign up to give us feedback through surveys and/or product test sessions to improve the brands you love!

Fantasy Football Lineup issue

SOLVED
Highlighted
'Hoo Recruit

Fantasy Football Lineup issue

Hello, my name is Jared. I am a loyal customer for a few years with multiple teams each year. I have an issue i hope you can assist me with. The player Jaylen Samuels is registered as both a running back and tight end. This should be changed as he is only a running back, he has not played at all at tight end once this season. This is unfair to the rest of the league as the person who owns his is able to play 4 running backs at the same time.  This is a very important week in every league and the playoff positions are determined by these important issues. Other websites have already made the change this week for this player. Please do the right thing and correct this issue. Thank you for your time and i look forward to hearing your response.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
'Hoo Helper

Re: Fantasy Football Lineup issue

There are quite a few posts about this already.  Please see a Yahoo staffer's response here already regarding this

1 REPLY
'Hoo Helper

Re: Fantasy Football Lineup issue

There are quite a few posts about this already.  Please see a Yahoo staffer's response here already regarding this