cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements
Sign up to give us feedback through surveys and/or product test sessions to improve the brands you love!

Fantasy Football Commissioner Help

SOLVED
Highlighted
New 'Hoo

Fantasy Football Commissioner Help

Using this community because I am not able to send message to Yahoo and this is a last resort.  Every time I try and submit a request it get the classic "YID does not match signed YID."  I have had my YID for twenty years.    Very frustrating been trying for days to get a message to YAHOO

We need help changing our fantasy football commissioner.  Tragically, he passed away a few months back and we need Yahoo's help reassigning a new commissioner in our league.   We would like to continue our league and keep our decade long history with Yahoo.  Only way to do so is to have a new commish designated.  HELP, our longtime commish would want us to continue in his honor.  League ID is 652077  Hoping a MOD sees this post

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Pro 'Hoo Helper

Re: Fantasy Football Commissioner Help

2 REPLIES
Pro 'Hoo Helper

Official 'Hoo Staff

@bmoore_55 Unfortunately, being this was a private league, we cannot assign anyone or give anyone commish access. What you can do is recreate the league using it's settings but the history and league data cannot be transferred over. The post that I marked as an "Accepted Solution" has the correct link.

Please remember to accept the answer as "Accepted Solution" if it satisfies your inquiry. Kudos are highly encouraged too! Cheers! Smiley Happy