cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements

We’ve made the difficult decision to discontinue the Yahoo Communities effective Jan 24, 2019.

Be assured you will still be able to find answers to your Yahoo product and app questions on the Yahoo Help website (https://help.yahoo.com). In addition, you’ll be able to find the Yahoo Community moderators on Twitter, responding from our many handles including @YahooCare and @YahooFantasyCC.

If you ever need help with your Yahoo accounts, try Yahoo Account Pro for 24/7 live phone support.

Ezekiel Elliott stat correction

SOLVED
New 'Hoo

Ezekiel Elliott stat correction

My League has a stat correction for Ezekiel Elliott in week 15 that doesn't make sense. Prior to the correction he was penalized -2 points for a fumble. Then he was stat corrected to remove the fumble and I end up losing to my opponent by one point and now I am playing in the third place game instead of for the championship. I went to the NFL site as well as ESPN and Yahoo and they all still list Ezekiel with a fumble for that game. So I don't understand where the stat correction came from and in my mind it should be reversed
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Sports Pro All-star

Re: Ezekiel Elliott stat correction

@jameslcn

Normally, the stats are final Thursday mornings because the NFL issues their final updates late Wednesday.

This week, because there is no Thursday night game, the stats are final in H2H leagues Saturday morning.

The time delay is because the NFL does not review the stats until Wednesday.  Yahoo can do nothing about that.

Highlighted
Rookie All-star

@Davenjuke

Yes, they're all listing it as a fumble, but the correction has it as a recovered fumble, not a lost one. Also, this happened on 4th and 1 and Zeke lost yards.   So the Colts got the ball on downs, not because of a lost fumble.

5 REPLIES
Sports Pro All-star

@Davenjuke

The stat correction came from the NFL.  That is why Yahoo changed Elliott's numbers.

You can find the updated NFL stats here.

https://nflcdns.nfl.com/liveupdate/gamecenter/57783/IND_Gamebook.pdf

The play you are referring to happened in the very early part of the 2nd quarter.

New 'Hoo

What is the cutoff for stat corrections and league adjustments, all the way through when follow up games start? I'm in the same boat, found out Thursday morning that there was a stat correction. I had only won semi-finals by .5 points, and now find myself going for 3rd place vs. 1st.

The stat correction didn't come into play 3 to 4 days later, that's absurd!

Sports Pro All-star

@jameslcn

Normally, the stats are final Thursday mornings because the NFL issues their final updates late Wednesday.

This week, because there is no Thursday night game, the stats are final in H2H leagues Saturday morning.

The time delay is because the NFL does not review the stats until Wednesday.  Yahoo can do nothing about that.

Highlighted
Rookie All-star

@Davenjuke

Yes, they're all listing it as a fumble, but the correction has it as a recovered fumble, not a lost one. Also, this happened on 4th and 1 and Zeke lost yards.   So the Colts got the ball on downs, not because of a lost fumble.

New 'Hoo

That makes sense, thank u. Bummed to lose by one a miss the opp for the league crown but at least I understand why now.