cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements

We’ve made the difficult decision to discontinue the Yahoo Communities effective Jan 24, 2019.

Be assured you will still be able to find answers to your Yahoo product and app questions on the Yahoo Help website (https://help.yahoo.com). In addition, you’ll be able to find the Yahoo Community moderators on Twitter, responding from our many handles including @YahooCare and @YahooFantasyCC.

If you ever need help with your Yahoo accounts, try Yahoo Account Pro for 24/7 live phone support.

Email change

SOLVED
New 'Hoo

Email change

Recently deleted my yahoo email because of 50+ spam emails a day but now I can’t access my current fantasy football team. Is there a way to get back into team but use a different email address?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Rookie All-star

Re: Email change

You'll need to reach out to the league commissioner and have them do a team transfer to your new email address.

5 REPLIES
Rookie All-star

You'll need to reach out to the league commissioner and have them do a team transfer to your new email address.

New 'Hoo

But I’m the Commissioner
New 'Hoo

I’m the Commissioner so what do I do
Sports Pro All-star

@Rchristoforo

Hind sight is 20/20..

You should have created another or used another email address and changed your email address in your fantasy leagues before deleting the account.

Now your only option is to contact Yahoo customer care to see if they can help you out.

Highlighted
Rookie All-star

@Rchristoforo

Did you appoint a co-commissioner?  If so, I'm pretty sure he can transfer the team to the new email.  Then you'd need to accept it and you'd be in.

If not, though, I guess you need to ask yahoo customer service.   Not only can't you access your team, you can't even get into your league.