cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements

We’ve made the difficult decision to discontinue the Yahoo Communities effective Jan 24, 2019.

Be assured you will still be able to find answers to your Yahoo product and app questions on the Yahoo Help website (https://help.yahoo.com). In addition, you’ll be able to find the Yahoo Community moderators on Twitter, responding from our many handles including @YahooCare and @YahooFantasyCC.

If you ever need help with your Yahoo accounts, try Yahoo Account Pro for 24/7 live phone support.

Elliot fumble and i lose by one

SOLVED
New 'Hoo

Elliot fumble and i lose by one

Worse thing ever. I win by one in a nail biters and they take away Elliot’s fumble and i lose by one. Can i hope and anymore adjustments by the weekend and for a miracle
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Sports Pro All-star

Re: Elliot fumble and i lose by one

@Stonnneyyy1993

Just to be clear, the stat corrections come from the NFL.  Yahoo makes updates to match those corrections.

Sports Pro All-star

@Stonnneyyy1993

As stated on the other thread, the NFL has updated the official game book.

https://nflcdns.nfl.com/liveupdate/gamecenter/57783/IND_Gamebook.pdf

9 REPLIES
'Hoo Recruit

Same thing happend to me. Don’t bank on it this app is trash. Will be goin to espn next year.
Sports Pro All-star

@NFLsucks

You've probably seen the last of the major stat changes for this week.

The numbers are not final until Saturday morning for H2H leagues this week.

Sports Pro All-star

@Stonnneyyy1993

Just to be clear, the stat corrections come from the NFL.  Yahoo makes updates to match those corrections.

'Hoo Recruit

Same thing happened to me this week. They say the nfl makes the final call but in the game stats he still has a fumble loss.
New 'Hoo

Need cooks to gain a reviving yard or Samuels from Pitt to lose one lol. Prob not gonna happen. If we end up tieing i win
Sports Pro All-star

@Stonnneyyy1993

As stated on the other thread, the NFL has updated the official game book.

https://nflcdns.nfl.com/liveupdate/gamecenter/57783/IND_Gamebook.pdf

'Hoo Recruit

Are they sure it was Elliott that fumbled at all. Next thing you know it will be Dak throwing a Touchdown on the play and they at 6 points to the game. No more shutout for the Colts
Highlighted
'Hoo Helper

@Top_city wrote:
Are they sure it was Elliott that fumbled at all. Next thing you know it will be Dak throwing a Touchdown on the play and they at 6 points to the game. No more shutout for the Colts

If you go to the NFL's website on the Drive Summary for that game, there is a video clip of that play at the end of the first quarter (Turnover on Downs section) along with the NFL ruling for that play.

New 'Hoo

It was a fumble and the NFL has it wrong period call the NFL the argument is he recovered his own fumble which is straight **bleep** watch the highlights