cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements

We’ve made the difficult decision to discontinue the Yahoo Communities effective Jan 24, 2019.

Be assured you will still be able to find answers to your Yahoo product and app questions on the Yahoo Help website (https://help.yahoo.com). In addition, you’ll be able to find the Yahoo Community moderators on Twitter, responding from our many handles including @YahooCare and @YahooFantasyCC.

If you ever need help with your Yahoo accounts, try Yahoo Account Pro for 24/7 live phone support.

Deleted Yahoo Account - Need to Access FFB League

SOLVED
JBW
New 'Hoo

FFB League- log in error 152

I can’t see any of my fantasy leagues. States that I’m not a member anymore. I had my commissioner make changes to one league but I’m commissioner of one of my leagues. How can I fix my leagues?
League IDs are 474443 and 939342.
'Hoo Recruit

Re: Deleted Yahoo Account - Need to Access FFB League

alexb,

It's Saturday nite and yahoo fantasy football does not let me into my league. 

I am still receiving a #152 error. 

'Hoo Recruit

Still error152. States that I am not in the league that I am commish for. 

Football starts in less than 3 hours and I have to set my roster. I asked for help with this problem on Thursday. Can something be done? 

New 'Hoo

Same here!  I sent several request for assistance with no response yet.  Since I'm the commissioner in both leagues my lineups are stuck until this is fixed.  Yahoo please get this fixed!

Pro 'Hoo

Alexb,

It's now 2 hours to kickoff on Sunday, five days after this error occured,  and there's still no fix.  Is there any sort of anticipated timetable for when this issue will be resolved?  I think many of us who are experiencing this problem would appreciate additional communication that goes beyond "this should be resolved soon". 

Thanks,

A frustrated Yahoo user

Established 'Hoo

Guys, check out the other topic on the same issue.  Some progress is being made.

https://forums.yahoo.net/t5/Help-with-Fantasy-Football/Can-t-access-league/td-p/601284/highlight/fal...

Administratin' 'Hoo

Engineering is working through each account and fixing the issue manually. They hope to have all accounts fixed by the afternoon games. Sorry for the continued delay in resolving this issue. 

Use the 'accepted solution' button to let everyone know your issue was resolved. Give 'kudos' if you agree with someone's post or appreciate their input. Points are awarded for these actions. Contest are held regularly too! Check out the Announcements board for the latest details.
Highlighted
Rookie All-star

@EchoSanders

Hi!  Do you want us to just list them here?   In a league I run, one of the members couldn't get in.   I handled it by email and then a note on msg board.

League:  202263

Team:  The Sooners

Thanks.

Administratin' 'Hoo

@FantasyGirl - We actually have a list already but I will make sure that team is on it. I will post another update when it should all be fixed and gather any IDs that aren't fixed at that time. Thank you! 

Use the 'accepted solution' button to let everyone know your issue was resolved. Give 'kudos' if you agree with someone's post or appreciate their input. Points are awarded for these actions. Contest are held regularly too! Check out the Announcements board for the latest details.
Established 'Hoo

I still don't have access to my old email account or my Yahoo Fantacy Football account.