cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements

We’ve made the difficult decision to discontinue the Yahoo Communities effective Jan 24, 2019.

Be assured you will still be able to find answers to your Yahoo product and app questions on the Yahoo Help website (https://help.yahoo.com). In addition, you’ll be able to find the Yahoo Community moderators on Twitter, responding from our many handles including @YahooCare and @YahooFantasyCC.

If you ever need help with your Yahoo accounts, try Yahoo Account Pro for 24/7 live phone support.

Commissioner Tools

'Hoo Recruit

Commissioner Tools

I am a commissioner of a fantasy football pool. Late yesterday afternoon I made a change to my roster and put in Justin Jackson and benched Melvin Gordon. The change showed up on the website right away but was not changed on the fantasy app UNTIL about half an hour after the Chargers and Chiefs had already started. Can anyone confirm that commissioners of the league cannot change a player's roster once the game has already begun? I just want to inform all league members that this was a serious Yahoo! Sports app malfunction, and that I have proof I did not rig the pool.  

2 REPLIES
Sports Pro All-star

Re: Commissioner Tools

@oilerssupreme

The commish can change the roster of any team at any time including after a game has started, after a game has finished and even weeks after the fact.

Commish tools, Manage Other Teams, Edit Team Rosters.

Highlighted
Rookie All-star

Re: Commissioner Tools

@oilerssupreme  If the commish did make changes after the game started, they should show up under the commish changes at the bottom of your league homepage.