cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements

We’ve made the difficult decision to discontinue the Yahoo Communities effective Jan 24, 2019.

Be assured you will still be able to find answers to your Yahoo product and app questions on the Yahoo Help website (https://help.yahoo.com). In addition, you’ll be able to find the Yahoo Community moderators on Twitter, responding from our many handles including @YahooCare and @YahooFantasyCC.

If you ever need help with your Yahoo accounts, try Yahoo Account Pro for 24/7 live phone support.

Commish cheating

SOLVED
New 'Hoo

Commish cheating

So, I’m matched up with the commish in championship game this week. He has been in first place most of the year. Noticed today that a couple days ago he dropped Antonio brown and Alvin kamara from a team out of the playoffs and immediately added them to his team to replace Todd gurley and Odell, all four transactions within a minute of each other so clearly cheating, anything that can be done? I have a screenshot of the transaction list but not sure if I can put pic here. Thanks
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Rookie All-star

Re: Commish cheating

@crcssphillipsYahoo won't intervene in private leagues.  With AB looking doubtful to play right now and Kamara not likely to get a lot of playing time in a meaningless game for NO, the commish's plan to cheat could end up backfiring on him.

Rookie All-star

@crcssphillips 

I hope you didn't send any money. 

We've all been in bad leagues at one time or another. Just a beat luck of the draw. 

Don't get down! 

You are a good player, and I'm sure you will find a better Yahoo foots league next year. 

Maybe think about starting a righteous league of your own? 

3 REPLIES
Highlighted
Rookie All-star

@crcssphillipsYahoo won't intervene in private leagues.  With AB looking doubtful to play right now and Kamara not likely to get a lot of playing time in a meaningless game for NO, the commish's plan to cheat could end up backfiring on him.

New 'Hoo

Turns out those two moves backfired on him, but don’t worry, between the late games and the colts/titans game he went through and changed his entire lineup so that he could maximize his points and win the matchup, whatever it’s a meaningless league anyway, oh well
Rookie All-star

@crcssphillips 

I hope you didn't send any money. 

We've all been in bad leagues at one time or another. Just a beat luck of the draw. 

Don't get down! 

You are a good player, and I'm sure you will find a better Yahoo foots league next year. 

Maybe think about starting a righteous league of your own?