cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements
Sign up to give us feedback through surveys and/or product test sessions to improve the brands you love!

Change samuels to RB ONLY ASAP YAHOO

SOLVED
'Hoo Recruit

Re: Change samuels to RB ONLY ASAP YAHOOPlayer Note Cordarrelle Patterson NE - WR,RB

It doesn’t matter how many, who, or what happened in the past, to keep making the same mistake year after year is repeated ignorance. If he’s listed as a RB on team web site than that’s the position he should be eligible in fantasy scoring. ESPN, somehow made this possible. Is Yahoo not capable of this process?
Established 'Hoo

Re: Change samuels to RB ONLY ASAP YAHOO

The funny thing about all of this is that Samuels is only selectable as a RB on Yahoo Daily. Why not make him only selectable as a TE? It is because he is a RB... What's good for the goose, should be good for the gander.

Pro 'Hoo

yahoo is going to lose so many long time members if this isnt fixed .... just wow sucks iim gonna have to cancel my 5 year long dynasty league for this bush league garbage.. members threatning to leave and quit if samuels is used this week and i couldnt agree more

would they rather keep the 1 owner in leagues who has samuels or the rest of the league who will quit because of the most bush league move ive ever seen in fantasy a TE eligible guy whos never played one snap at TE?? knowing yahoo theyll rather lose 95% of the league instead and keep the 1 samuels owner

Established 'Hoo

I hope they do not change it now, I would be screwed. I dropped Ebron to pick him up and play him in the TE position.  Hopefully he is the starting RB the rest of the year, CHAMPIONSHIP!!!!!!!!!

'Hoo Recruit

Hi Jim,

With all due respect this makes absolutely no sense. He was orgnially listed as whatever he needed to be to keep him on the roster at the begginning of the season. How about what he's listed at now? See the Steelers depth chart online. 

Furthermore, you first stated position eligibility is determined by a player's past participation and info Hoo's data collector gathers, but in the next sentence say there is no set criteria. I am confused because you not only outlined critieria in the prior sentence, data literally allows you to set criteria, so I end with the following questions...

Is there critieria?

If not, why not?

If not, how does the data collector determine position, at least in this individual instance? 

I too, like other commenters, have been with Yahoo for quite a long time and will be done if this sticks. If Hoo wants to keep the absurdity up, let's go ahead and make Odell a QB - he has 2 passing TDs over 40 yards, two more than Eli. 

Simple solution - follow offical NFL team depth charts and end it. 

New 'Hoo

Commisioner here also for 10 years. Fantasy football has a lot to do with luck. Did you draft LeVeon Bell? Did Melvin Gordon cost you the playoffs or maybe Kareem Hunt? Did you pick up Samuels and find out he was a tight end. Luck!!! Some good and a lot bad. I do not want to touch this as commisioner. And no, I don't have Samuels but I might have to play against him next week.

Bold 'Hoo

its not a good situation, but the overreaction is a bit much.  he's not lev bell, or mr. connor.  he'll share the backfield with ridley and probably put up 10-15 points.  its going to be ok people, just breathe.  

and yahoo, please try to avoid this in the future.  

New 'Hoo

Re: Change samuels to RB ONLY ASAP YAHOOPlayer Note Cordarrelle Patterson NE - WR,RB

there is not ONE fantasy league that has him as a TE/RB.   He's a RB.  Stop being stubborn and contraversial and do the right thing.  You know you're website is wrong and you will lose customers next year.