cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements
Sign up to give us feedback through surveys and/or product test sessions to improve the brands you love!

Change samuels to RB ONLY ASAP YAHOO

SOLVED
'Hoo Recruit

Change samuels to RB ONLY ASAP YAHOO

Gotta be better with positions he definitely isn’t a TE
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Official 'Hoo Staff

Re: Change samuels to RB ONLY ASAP YAHOO

He was originally listed as a TE before season start. Position eligibility is determined by a player’s past participation and info our data provider collects from NFL teams. Our data provider makes the final decision (there’s no set criteria) on position eligibility including when a new position is added. If it’s determined that a player’s primary position has changed, then that player gains eligibility for the new position but won’t lose their original designation.

If you see any helpful posts, give a Kudo!
If you see a response that answers your question, please mark Accept as Solution!
37 REPLIES
Official 'Hoo Staff

He was originally listed as a TE before season start. Position eligibility is determined by a player’s past participation and info our data provider collects from NFL teams. Our data provider makes the final decision (there’s no set criteria) on position eligibility including when a new position is added. If it’s determined that a player’s primary position has changed, then that player gains eligibility for the new position but won’t lose their original designation.

If you see any helpful posts, give a Kudo!
If you see a response that answers your question, please mark Accept as Solution!
Pro 'Hoo

Jim, do you have Jaylen Samuels on your team? Is that why you are not changing his designation? 

Samuels could potenially have 30+ points in the TE fantasy football slot and not ever have one snap at the TE position for the Steelers. If you keep Jaylen Samuels as a RB/TE, I would ask that you please update Lamar Jackson designation to QB/RB. 

Tags (2)
Established 'Hoo

While they are at it, if they were to change Jackson to a QB/RB, they should also change Kamara to a RB/WR. He lines up in the WR position often enough to warrant it.

Pro 'Hoo

Not changing his designation to RB has officially sunk my leagues playoffs. As the commissioner I'm being put on the spot to rectify this without a possible resolution that pleases all. Every other site has him listed as a running back. Somehow, yahoo thinks they are correct and all other sites must be wrong. If my league survives this, we will be taking our business elsewhere. I urge all commissioners to do the same.
Tags (1)
Pro 'Hoo

I'm a commissioner in the same predicament. If its not changed, this will also be my last year in yahoo. My league is 8 years old

Rookie All-star

@eniejr

This has sunk your playoffs?!?!?  Isn't that a bit dramatic?

Just my opinion, but as someone who has run leagues on Yahoo for 15 years, there is ZERO chance I would get involved in something like this.  Of course you're running into problems.  There's no solution that doesn't look like you're playing faves.  So I don't know what you mean by being put on the spot.  That was your choice.

Established 'Hoo

COMPLETE JOKE. GUY HAS NOT PLAYED TE ALL YEAR

Established 'Hoo

YAHOO NEEDS TO DO THE RIGHT THING. HES A RB, i think that we all agree

Established 'Hoo

If yahoo doesnt change him to RB our business is goign back to ESPN