cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements

We’ve made the difficult decision to discontinue the Yahoo Communities effective Jan 24, 2019.

Be assured you will still be able to find answers to your Yahoo product and app questions on the Yahoo Help website (https://help.yahoo.com). In addition, you’ll be able to find the Yahoo Community moderators on Twitter, responding from our many handles including @YahooCare and @YahooFantasyCC.

If you ever need help with your Yahoo accounts, try Yahoo Account Pro for 24/7 live phone support.

Can't drop from IR to pick up another player to put into IR.

Pro 'Hoo

Can't drop from IR to pick up another player to put into IR.

So currently Andrew Luck is sitting in my IR position (officially listed as out), and I want to drop him to put in teddy bridgewater who is currently PUP-R.

But yahoo won't let me make this move, is this a bug or the way its supposed to be?

5 REPLIES
Sports Pro All-star

Re: Can't drop from IR to pick up another player to put into IR.

@manofchance

What are your leagues waiver settings?

Bridgewater is on waivers until 11/1, you can't add him today if you are in a public or Pro league with standard settings.

Pro 'Hoo

Its not a waver problem. When I try to pick up teddy bridgewater yahoo says "This move will put you 1 over max roster size. (Error #175)" event though with the IR spot I should have enough room for Teddy.

Highlighted
'Hoo Helper

You can't add Teddy directly to the IR. You have to add him to the roster first and then move him to the IR, so you will have to drop somebody else to free up a spot to add him, then move him to the IR and re-add whoever you dropped (they will of couse have to go through waivers)

'Hoo Recruit

Yes u can but your league must not be set up for it in the settings

Sports Pro All-star

@reds2001

It would have to be a private league and the commish would have had to turn on the option.

Since @manofchance is encountering an error, they are either not in a private league, or the option is not turned on in their league.