cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements

We’ve made the difficult decision to discontinue the Yahoo Communities effective Jan 24, 2019.

Be assured you will still be able to find answers to your Yahoo product and app questions on the Yahoo Help website (https://help.yahoo.com). In addition, you’ll be able to find the Yahoo Community moderators on Twitter, responding from our many handles including @YahooCare and @YahooFantasyCC.

If you ever need help with your Yahoo accounts, try Yahoo Account Pro for 24/7 live phone support.

Brees throws a Pick 2 and does not get dinged points.

SOLVED
Sports Pro All-star

Re: Brees throws a Pick 2 and does not get dinged points.

@Pnyxprss

2 point conversions have their own specific scoring rules of which one is there are no turnovers charged to a team or player for fumbles or INTs.
Highlighted
Rookie All-star

@Skished

Why would you want to change the scoring because someone thinks it's unfair?  You do not want to start down that road!   There's nothing to fix because no errors were made. 

Your job as commish will be a lot easier if everyone understands you can't change an official stat just because someone dislikes it.  Actually, you wouldn't change an official stat for ANY reason I can think of.

Trusted 'Hoo Helper

Play is scored correctly

Are you going to go back and check all 2 point conversion attemps for int sacks fumbles yardage ....

Changing the rules in week 15 is a GREAT IDEA said no one ever

Pro 'Hoo

Your sarcasm showed you didn't read my initial post...but hey, I'm cool with that...I wasn't asking to change rules. It was something that has happened only 7 times in NFL history...and it was certainly a cause for concern. Most would agree that the scoring rules for 2pt conversion are a bit squirelly to say the least...if a QB costs their team 2points, they deserve a ding...incidentally...the Defense receives +2 for the play...so yeh, the logic is baffling.