cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements

We’ve made the difficult decision to discontinue the Yahoo Communities effective Jan 24, 2019.

Be assured you will still be able to find answers to your Yahoo product and app questions on the Yahoo Help website (https://help.yahoo.com). In addition, you’ll be able to find the Yahoo Community moderators on Twitter, responding from our many handles including @YahooCare and @YahooFantasyCC.

If you ever need help with your Yahoo accounts, try Yahoo Account Pro for 24/7 live phone support.

Adding a new team

SOLVED
Highlighted
Established 'Hoo

Adding a new team

So, I run a Keeper league, but one team has dropped. I originally was going to transfer and have the new manager just take over the old team. However, the old team was TRASH and this manager doesn't want to take over such a garbage team(I doubt anyone will). So we are thinking of just adding him as a new team.
Question:

If I set the Keepers to go in round 1, but he doesn't have one, could we set it up so he picks 12th in that round and pick whoever is left after the Keeper are gone.

Then can we move his position back to 12th pick in round 2 (Even though that's actually the first round of live picks)? 

OR

is it possible to have everyone pick Keepers, then him pick from who is left after everyone had selected Keepers, and I manually add the Keeper to his team? Then I could have Keepers in the last round like all other years? Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Sports Pro All-star

Re: Adding a new team

@McEwan8

I would go with option 2.

1 REPLY
Sports Pro All-star

Re: Adding a new team

@McEwan8

I would go with option 2.