cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements

We’ve made the difficult decision to discontinue the Yahoo Communities effective Jan 24, 2019.

Be assured you will still be able to find answers to your Yahoo product and app questions on the Yahoo Help website (https://help.yahoo.com). In addition, you’ll be able to find the Yahoo Community moderators on Twitter, responding from our many handles including @YahooCare and @YahooFantasyCC.

If you ever need help with your Yahoo accounts, try Yahoo Account Pro for 24/7 live phone support.

the pro league page is not working... can't click on calendar to get dates to join

Contributin' 'Hoo

Re: the pro league page is not working... can't click on calendar to get dates to join

I joined several leagues in advance and my money has just slowly been refunded one league at a time.
'Hoo Recruit

Re: the pro league page is not working... can't click on calendar to get dates to join

That's most likely due to people not being able to join the league due to this problem. Without enough players in the league to draft, your leagues are being cancelled. Maybe if yahoo would fix the issue, this wouldn't be happening. If they're not responsive to the issue soon, I'll be starting a custom money league myself so be on the look out on the custom league page.