cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements

We’ve made the difficult decision to discontinue the Yahoo Communities effective Jan 24, 2019.

Be assured you will still be able to find answers to your Yahoo product and app questions on the Yahoo Help website (https://help.yahoo.com). In addition, you’ll be able to find the Yahoo Community moderators on Twitter, responding from our many handles including @YahooCare and @YahooFantasyCC.

If you ever need help with your Yahoo accounts, try Yahoo Account Pro for 24/7 live phone support.

the pro league page is not working... can't click on calendar to get dates to join

New 'Hoo

the pro league page is not working... can't click on calendar to get dates to join

anyone else having this problem?
11 REPLIES
Contributin' 'Hoo

Re: the pro league page is not working... can't click on calendar to get dates to join

Yep. Seems like it’s on the fritz.
New 'Hoo

Re: the pro league page is not working... can't click on calendar to get dates to join

I am. It’s been like this for a day now.
Official 'Hoo Staff

Are you still having issues with the pro leagues not loading? Everything should not be fully operational. 

If you see any helpful posts, give a Kudo!
If you see a response that answers your question, please mark Accept as Solution!
Contributin' 'Hoo

Still not working.
New 'Hoo

still not working

'Hoo Recruit

The Pro League join draft page and calender with available draft dates still isn't working. Is this going to be fixed, or should I just start my own custom cash league and yahoo just won't get their cut? It's pretty weird that such a big site like yahoo lets this problem go unfixed.

Official 'Hoo Staff

I see no reported issues with this. Are you noticing this issue in all web browser or through the app? 

If you see any helpful posts, give a Kudo!
If you see a response that answers your question, please mark Accept as Solution!
New 'Hoo

I am having the same issue.  It does not work on my PC, or my iphone, I have been checking everyday for the past week.  Cannot select a $ amount for the league or a date for the draft.

'Hoo Recruit

It does not work on any single device or platform. The Hockey join league page is behaving in the same manner. Could you bring this to someone's attention so they can fix this issue instead of just asking if we're sure we tried on seperate devices? I've seen a few threads with just the same response.