cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements

We’ve made the difficult decision to discontinue the Yahoo Communities effective Jan 24, 2019.

Be assured you will still be able to find answers to your Yahoo product and app questions on the Yahoo Help website (https://help.yahoo.com). In addition, you’ll be able to find the Yahoo Community moderators on Twitter, responding from our many handles including @YahooCare and @YahooFantasyCC.

If you ever need help with your Yahoo accounts, try Yahoo Account Pro for 24/7 live phone support.

justise winslow point guard eligibility

SOLVED
Highlighted
Pro 'Hoo

justise winslow point guard eligibility

yahoo, it looks like there was already a thread on this subject, but it was marked as satisfied. however, justise winslow still does not have guard eligibility on your site. i'm sure your staff has been enjoying the holidays, thus limiting your ability to process this change, but i would like to bring this back to the top of your inbox.

i'm requesting that guard eligibility be added for justise winslow, as he has been the starting point guard for the miami heat on seven different occasions this year and was named the starting point guard by the head coach on december 26th. 

thank you for taking care of this 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Official 'Hoo Staff

Re: justise winslow point guard eligibility

Position eligibility is determined by a combination of box score data, past performance, outside websites that track positional data, and a few of our trusted reporters. Adding or changing position eligibility is rare, however certain trends may result in updating a player's eligibility.

If you see any helpful posts, give a Kudo!
If you see a response that answers your question, please mark Accept as Solution!
4 REPLIES
Official 'Hoo Staff

Position eligibility is determined by a combination of box score data, past performance, outside websites that track positional data, and a few of our trusted reporters. Adding or changing position eligibility is rare, however certain trends may result in updating a player's eligibility.

If you see any helpful posts, give a Kudo!
If you see a response that answers your question, please mark Accept as Solution!
Pro 'Hoo

completely agree! Yahoo needs to do this ASAP since it is the fair and the right thing to do. Yahoo needs to explain why adding to his eligibility is not the correct thing to do. Their standard answer is just not acceptable!

'Hoo Recruit

The PF postion add of today 4th Jan is a very strange one: considering that PF aloready was a position before... 

I think it was an intern who the wrong postion. Please add the pg position?

TY

'Hoo Recruit

That was quick. TY Smiley Happy