Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

WE have wrong format for playoffs...and it was an error made

SOLVED
Highlighted
'Hoo Recruit

WE have wrong format for playoffs...and it was an error made

I am a Commish who just figured out that we are in the wrong playoff format and players are i[set.  Managers with byes do not now have byes.  And we have no Consolation Playoffs...which gets a prize of dues back for the winner of that playoff.   I have contacted Yahoo, but still not heard back.  This is a big bummer and the stress is on to correct in a timely manner. 

Will Yahoo correct?

• Desktop Web Browser
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Administratin' 'Hoo

Re: WE have wrong format for playoffs...and it was an error made

@cuzdogg

I updated your league's playoff settings to 6-team + consolation for you. Same weeks.

If you see a helpful post, give that member a Kudo!
If you see a response that answers your question, please Accept as Solution!
Check out the "Known issues and updates" boards for the latest details.
5 REPLIES
Sports Pro All-Star

@cuzdogg

It is pretty late to change, but if you contacted Yahoo! that was your best choice.

The playoff brackets are available to view all season after week 1 completed.  League page, scroll down to Standings Schedule Playoffs.  Click on Playoffs and it will show you the playoff structure in place and the teams currently qualified and seeded.  This is updated after the end of every week.

You can check this out next year.

'Hoo Recruit

I noticed the playoff structure and thought it was a Yahoo error that would be corrected when playoffs began.  I then looked at playoff schedule heading to make certain this was what we used every year...and confused on the 8 team format versus what a 6 team format meant...thinking we were an 8 team format.  I mean, it would be nice if Yahoo had the playoff formats better communicated...like with a definition of 6 teams means Consolation Playoff and Bye weeks.  8 Team is strictly for first 8 teams...no Consolation.

Is yahoo capable of fixing error?

Sports Pro All-Star

Administratin' 'Hoo

@cuzdogg

I updated your league's playoff settings to 6-team + consolation for you. Same weeks.

If you see a helpful post, give that member a Kudo!
If you see a response that answers your question, please Accept as Solution!
Check out the "Known issues and updates" boards for the latest details.
'Hoo Recruit

Thank you...you saved me from a major Mutiny!!!