cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements
Sign up to give us feedback through surveys and/or product test sessions to improve the brands you love!

Sports Community Contest 10 (Oct 22, 2018 - Nov 19, 2018)

StatTracker issues

SOLVED
Established 'Hoo

Re: StatTracker issues

I'm having the same issue. Just started the other night after I had no issues through football season and to this point in basketball season. I can't believe they don't acknowledge the problem, and now tonight the new live beta looks completely goofy too. Thanks yahoo. Will you please fix this. Don't try to change something that works fine for people just for the sake of change.

Pro 'Hoo

Ditto here - not working for the NBA or NHL.

Beta will load but not update so have to open again every time you want to look at it.

Started yesterday and continued today.

Please fix asap as multiple users now all experiencing problems.

Pro 'Hoo

And today not a single player update.

Scary, is this happening to others as well?  Not that it will do me any good tonight, I have exactly eight players for the eight spots, but two are questionable and I'd kind of like to know any news on them.

Highlighted
Official 'Hoo Staff

Hey guys, We are aware of this issue and our engineers are currently investigating. They are asking for a screen shot of the console log. You can do that by View>Developer>JavaScript Console for Chrome (I've attached an image below).

However, as you can't attach screenshots in the community, we ask that you contact us on our Twitter page @YahooFantasyCC and provide a screenshot there. If you do not have Twitter, just stay patient until we figure out the root cause of this issue from the screenshots that we do receive. Thanks for you patience and for reporting this.

Please remember to accept the answer as "Accepted Solution" if it satisfies your inquiry. Kudos are highly encouraged too! Cheers! Smiley Happy
Pro 'Hoo

Thanks for working on this and hopefully on the no player update issue as well.

Pro 'Hoo

I can't figure out how to accept a solution.  But I accept the solution.  

New 'Hoo

cmon Yahoo! It's been at least 3-4 days this has been going on, any updates?

'Hoo Recruit

Ditto, been like this for 3 days, just showing "Connecting" Tried differnet browsers, and computers. Have to manually reload the page to update the stats...

Any update on the progress of getting this fixed?

New 'Hoo

StatTracker Beta not connecting... any updates?

Have to close out and reopen. It isn't updating live. I've noticed this issue for a couple days now.

vcm
New 'Hoo

any solutions for basketball stat tracker fix?  still just says connecting