cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements
Sign up to give us feedback through surveys and/or product test sessions to improve the brands you love!

StatTracker issues

SOLVED
Highlighted
New 'Hoo

StatTracker issues

Stat Tracker feature not working NBA fantasy basketball...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Official 'Hoo Staff

Re: StatTracker issues

Hey guys, We are aware of this issue and our engineers are currently investigating. They are asking for a screen shot of the console log. You can do that by View>Developer>JavaScript Console for Chrome (I've attached an image below).

However, as you can't attach screenshots in the community, we ask that you contact us on our Twitter page @YahooFantasyCC and provide a screenshot there. If you do not have Twitter, just stay patient until we figure out the root cause of this issue from the screenshots that we do receive. Thanks for you patience and for reporting this.

Please remember to accept the answer as "Accepted Solution" if it satisfies your inquiry. Kudos are highly encouraged too! Cheers! Smiley Happy
21 REPLIES
Official 'Hoo Staff

Hi there, I recommend that you try these steps which should help as we haven't heard of other recent users running into this issue.

Please remember to accept the answer as "Accepted Solution" if it satisfies your inquiry. Kudos are highly encouraged too! Cheers! Smiley Happy
Pro 'Hoo

yes stat tracker isnt loading just says connecting but soesnt please yahoo fix this for basketball

Pro 'Hoo

it just says its connecting just started yesterday this might be a yahoo issue

New 'Hoo

Yep, same here. Please Yahoo, look into this.

New 'Hoo

Yep, exact same for me. Has to be a Yahoo problem. Tried for two days on several different devices. Please fix. Thanks.

'Hoo Recruit

StatTracker won't connect

Started happening maybe 3 days ago. I am on MacBook Pro High Sierra 10.13.2

I load StatTracker and it is just stuck on "connecting..." The screen comes up and I can see everything but stats don't live update or ever changes to say "connected"

'Hoo Recruit

Re: StatTracker won't connect

Wanted to add that I have tried Chrome, Firefox and Safari

New 'Hoo

mine is connecting but not updating-have to constantly refresh-started yesterday-come on yahoo uuugh

New 'Hoo

Same issue here. not refreshing, stuck on connecting at top