cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements

We’ve made the difficult decision to discontinue the Yahoo Communities effective Jan 24, 2019.

Be assured you will still be able to find answers to your Yahoo product and app questions on the Yahoo Help website (https://help.yahoo.com). In addition, you’ll be able to find the Yahoo Community moderators on Twitter, responding from our many handles including @YahooCare and @YahooFantasyCC.

If you ever need help with your Yahoo accounts, try Yahoo Account Pro for 24/7 live phone support.

Pro League Sign Up Page and Calender not working

'Hoo Recruit

Pro League Sign Up Page and Calender not working

The Pro League join draft page and calender with available draft dates still isn't working. Is this going to be fixed any time soon? I commented on a similar post in this forum a few days ago, and after an answer from a Mod named Jim_Jam that was not helpful, I was mysteriously locked out from replying in the thread. People are unable to sign up for new Pro Leagues in either Basketball or Hockey. When you click on an amount, available dates on the calender that usually populate, just don't show up. I'm just trying to figure out why that is the case.

4 REPLIES
Contributin' 'Hoo

Re: Pro League Sign Up Page and Calender not working

Have you tried restarting your phone?

Are you using the app or the website?

What browser are you using?

I’m just kidding. I’m with you. Too bad, but I think we are all done drafting pro leagues this season.
Administratin' 'Hoo

@FrankieParms - Hockey live drafts were ended on Friday so Pro-leagues will only be able to show you the automated options. Basketball should still be working. Can you answer the questions mortonhayle asked so we can investigate why you're not seeing draft options for basketball?

Use the 'accepted solution' button to let everyone know your issue was resolved. Give 'kudos' if you agree with someone's post or appreciate their input. Points are awarded for these actions. Contest are held regularly too! Check out the Announcements board for the latest details.
'Hoo Recruit

He asked those questions jokingly since we've only gotten the runaround so far, but If you would like me to answer the customer service rep questions listed, I'd be happy to Echo.

It's not working for me on either my app or my desktop. I use firefox as a browser typically. I've used internet explorer as a browser. I've even used my smart tv browser. I've restarted my phone and computer multiple times. I've deleted the app and installed it again multiple times. It just doesn't work, and I'm not the only person who has asked about it on these boards.

Contributin' 'Hoo

Wow.

Uh.

Wow.