cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements
Sign up to give us feedback through surveys and/or product test sessions to improve the brands you love!

Not seeing IL designations on players in league

SOLVED
Highlighted
New 'Hoo

Not seeing IL designations on players in league

Greetings, I am the co-commissioner of fantasy basketball leage ID# 34240.  After 11 years this is our first year adding the option of an IL spot for manager use. While we have added one spot to be designated for IL player placement, currently we see no players with the IL tag and no visable way to add a player to the one IL position we set under the commisioner settings. Please advise.

Matthew

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Official 'Hoo Staff

Re: Not seeing IL designations on players in league

Hi there, If a player is eligible for that IL spot, when you click on him to move him, the IL spot will be highlighted for you to move him into. Here's an article that has more details on what is considered eligible designations.

Please remember to accept the answer as "Accepted Solution" if it satisfies your inquiry. Kudos are highly encouraged too! Cheers! Smiley Happy
2 REPLIES
Official 'Hoo Staff

Hi there, If a player is eligible for that IL spot, when you click on him to move him, the IL spot will be highlighted for you to move him into. Here's an article that has more details on what is considered eligible designations.

Please remember to accept the answer as "Accepted Solution" if it satisfies your inquiry. Kudos are highly encouraged too! Cheers! Smiley Happy
Rookie All-star

@msterlingrundy 

Players like Boogie Cousins have the INJ designations next to their names. They are eligible to be placed on your team's IL. 

Other hurt players may have that designation when their NBA teams get around to naming them as out for an extended period. 

I did not see the IL spot on my team roster page until I added Boogie. Now it is there, at the bottom.