cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements

We’ve made the difficult decision to discontinue the Yahoo Communities effective Jan 24, 2019.

Be assured you will still be able to find answers to your Yahoo product and app questions on the Yahoo Help website (https://help.yahoo.com). In addition, you’ll be able to find the Yahoo Community moderators on Twitter, responding from our many handles including @YahooCare and @YahooFantasyCC.

If you ever need help with your Yahoo accounts, try Yahoo Account Pro for 24/7 live phone support.

No more Yahoo Wallet?! How/ when do we get paid?

SOLVED
Pro 'Hoo

No more Yahoo Wallet?! How/ when do we get paid?

I've been checking on how to get paid for my Cash League win, and I can't find anything except old how to stuff which involves looking for my Yahoo Wallet.... which I see a ton of statements saying that no longer exists.

Yahoo always makes you jump through hoops for the easiest things, and their customer support is an oxymoron. Bummer.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Sports Pro All-star

Re: No more Yahoo Wallet?! How/ when do we get paid?

@Dodgerdoggy

The wallet for individuals does exist.

Basketball payouts won't start until 4/13 or so.

Please provide specific details where you are seeing the Yahoo! wallet no longer exists, because those posts are not accurate.

10 REPLIES
Sports Pro All-star

@Dodgerdoggy

The wallet for individuals does exist.

Basketball payouts won't start until 4/13 or so.

Please provide specific details where you are seeing the Yahoo! wallet no longer exists, because those posts are not accurate.

New 'Hoo

Why 4/13? The league is already over and the stat corrections have already come through.

Official 'Hoo Staff

Some leagues are still going on so after that is over and stat corrections are finalized, then payouts will go out, all at once. Here's an article with more details.

Please remember to accept the answer as "Accepted Solution" if it satisfies your inquiry. Kudos are highly encouraged too! Cheers! Smiley Happy
'Hoo Recruit

This is the most innacurate, false post I’ve seen I’ve been a long standing member of yahoo fantasy maybe over ten years now, and yahoo does not make you jump through hoops and is by far ahead of any other fantasy contests, it’s wallet application is the most consistent, secure mechonism out there for retrieving winnings and from leagues won, it just take 7-10 Days sometimes CBS takes up to a month almost and others just as long, or at least are not as trust worthy, and you will jump through hoops because you won’t get paid directly you will have to confirm identification through a much longer process, then get a paper check which is very outdated these days with applications like PayPal which Yahoo magnificently uses with ease. You obviously got a little impatient over gaining a prize, believe me you will get it, and it doesn’t take that long, what I think you true issue is you may not have properly set up your wallet and you can go through the help desk to understand that process make sure you never unlink it, or lose retrievial to it because you will have to go through that all over again, I highly recommend making a consistent and secure pay pal account otherwise it’s a slightly longer process having it sent in another form, pay pal will allow you to wire your winnings to your bank within a day or so, look at pay pal as your wallet for all things yahoo essentially. Just my two cents, always do research and don’t panic! Have fun playing fantasy! Yahoo will always get five stars from me!
'Hoo Helper

I wish there were a way to use the pending balance of your payout (from basketball for ex.) to put toward baseball , bc i figured since league ended a month ago i wouldnt have to deposit more $ in wallet.
Sports Pro All-star

@nuthing

The funds have to hit your wallet first, then you can use them.

New 'Hoo

just do like me and a few others do.  win a few prizes back to back and you will never deposit again....   good luck!

'Hoo Recruit

I really don’t like that policy since it was foreseeable my league was going to end 10 days ago
'Hoo Recruit

Yahoo staff huh? So your own website says final stat corrections were published on the 11th and still nothing. Just say y'all are full of it and need to hold on to ever last penny because your company is garbage. Last time I use yahoo fantasy